Gang violence occurs EVERYDAY.
Believe it or not but we lose people ( all ages vary but probably from 5- 28 ) everyda, every second, every minute, every hour
Sometimes it may occur more in the nighttime because its dark and thats when its more easier for these gangs to do their daily routines.
It also happens at night mostly because its less of a chance they will get caught from doing a crime.
Gang violence is still happening and these kids, teens, ADULTS arent being taught of the outside world of gang violence.
I believe gang violence happens because its all about what people are influence by, what people are used to, who people be around, the type of environment, what someone is being taught or possibly even home issues. I know for a fact that majority of people in gangs join them because they are trying to prove something such as being tuff. Those who have been bullied tend to turn to gangs for guidance, protection and love. Self issues or even home issues can pertain to someone who is in a gang. That specific inner anger leads them to want to do violence. Gangs is a place where they are at home, where they feel wanted and where they feel protected. Gang violence happens because sometimes that’s a rule some have to maintain in order to get in a gang or stay in a gang. Reputation and tuffness is what needs to be visualized for other gangs to see, so that they can be feared.
– Gang violence was never cool nor cute. Just be YOURSELF !! . There are people out there that will protect you and love you for you. Gangs lead to death and that was never acceptable.
PLEASEEEE STOP THE VIOLENCE !!!!
people who are willing to help , pleeeeaasseee inform others about my blog !!! thankss 🙂
HELLO, my name is Briana Tinnin and I’m here on wordpress to address my deepest concerns about gang violence. Almost everyday on facebook I see statuses about someones friend or family member dying from gang violence and it weakens my heart. WordPress is one, out of alot of sources that can inform people that gang violence is not the way to go and that it needs to stop !!!!
– Thank You Guysss .. SPREAD the word !!!!
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.